Applying your surface coats on your interior and exterior furniture might have been extremely draining as you might have been using less effective methods of application such as painting brush, rollers, etc. Getting an efficient sprayer is a prayer answered for the majority. That is why they made Fuji Q5 platinum with the sole aim of making spraying easy, stress-free and efficient. This Fuji Q5 Platinum review article will tell you everything there is to either purchasing the sprayer for your next painting project or not.
- The extra power allows for less thinning of viscous paints and achieves finer atomization5-Stage Turbine produces 9 5psi featuring Variable Speed Control Dial allows user to adjust motor speed
- Quiet turbine - Patented noise reduction feature + Heat Dissipation Chamber (HDC)
- Professional Spray Gun features convenient side Pattern Control Knob to adjust size of fan pattern from small to large
- 25ft hose includes air control valve to reduce overspray and bounce back
- Includes the 5-for-5 Bonus Kit
Last update on 2022-10-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Fuji Q5 platinum is the best out of the numerous types available. It consists of unique features that make it highly efficient, durable, easy to use, and versatile. This particular product is sure to make your spraying experience fun as you work your way through your furniture with less stress and spillage. It has a patented noise reduction technology that makes the motor operate quietly and the heat dissipation chamber provides a cool environment for the motor to operate, thereby increasing its lifespan. Q5 platinum can be used to spray any coat no matter the viscosity level, making it the best choice of all sprayers.