There are tons of reasons why people would want to paint their cabinets and pieces of furniture. Some want to preserve the wood for more prolonged use, while others would want to change the color into something more appealing. Whatever the reason might be, you need the best paint sprayer for that.
Choosing the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture is not an easy task, especially considering that you’ll have to deal with several products on the market. In this review, I will be discussing the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture. Read on to see the best options available.
Choose from our top 3 Picks
Last update on 2021-10-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Reviews of the Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets and Furniture
1. Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer – Best Airless Paint Sprayer
If you want an efficient sprayer to give your various projects, whether small or large, the perfect and accurate finish, you can try this sprayer. This sprayer is not only the best airless sprayer on this list but possesses the power to deliver the best professional finish. The paint sprayer features a stainless steel piston pump that enables you to spray thin and thick paints at relatively high pressure.
This steel pump atomizes paint particles for the perfect finish. This paint sprayer also has an adjustable paint flow control that allows you to paint your projects according to your needs. This paint sprayer doesn’t come with a container. Instead, it comes with a long suction tube that enables you to draw paint directly from the paint bucket. Since this sprayer allows you to spray directly from the paint bucket, refilling chances are minimized.
- CONTROL PAINT FLOW: Fully adjustable pressure to give you ultimate control of paint flow for any project size
- SPRAY PAINT UNTHINNED: Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure
- SPRAY DIRECTLY FROM PAINT BUCKET: Flexible suction tube allows you to spray directly from a 1 or 5 gallon paint bucket
- SPRAY MORE PROJECTS EACH YEAR: Annual use recommendation is up to 125 gallons per year
- FAST AND EASY CLEAN-UP: Power Flush Adapter connects to a garden hose for fast and easy cleaning
Last update on 2021-10-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Graco Magnum airless paint sprayer is not difficult to clean. With its power flush adapter, you can connect the sprayer to a garden hose to eliminate clogs and get rid of the remaining paint stuck in the sprayer.
- Quick and easy to clean up
- Sprays directly from the bucket
- Features a long hose for more comfortable reach
- Adjustable paint flow
- Sprays all kinds of paint materials
- Produce great finish
- Slightly heavy
Graco makes some of the best sprayers, and the Magnum 262800 X5 is incredibly significant. It is a powerful sprayer that can handle large projects seamlessly and quickly.
2. Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Spray Max HVLP Paint Sprayer – Best for Design
The Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Spray Max HVLP Paint Sprayer is the HVLP sprayer you can trust to handle various cabinet and furniture paintings. This paint sprayer is one of the most efficient sprayers available on the market. It’s got the right power to deliver excellent surface finishes, making your cabinet and pieces of furniture look vibrant and alive again.
The electric paint sprayer features three different nozzle sizes to offer the spray pattern that you want. You can choose to spray vertically, horizontally, or spirally. This nozzle option allows you to have the best surface finish according to your preference.
Additionally, this paint sprayer features two-stage turbines for painting cabinets, furniture, walls, and other surfaces expertly. One thing I love about the sprayer is you don’t need to carry the turbine. The sprayer has a separate gun and turbine design that allows you to move the gun while the turbine stays on the floor. It will enable you to spray effectively over a long period, especially if you are working on a large project.
The control dial and flow adjuster are super easy to adjust. You can control the amount of paint you want the paint sprayer to release at a time. All you have to do is to press the dial and adjuster.
- HVLP PAINT SPRAYER: The Control Spray Max paint sprayer uses high volume, low pressure technology to atomize materials into fine particles and provide a smooth finish on door trim, decks, furniture, more
- USE WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF MATERIALS: Powerful two-stage turbine makes it easy to paint walls and surfaces with thinned latex paints and thinner materials like stains and poly
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: Customize your paint flow by using the pressure control dial and material flow adjuster to receive the perfect finish every time. Turn the air cap to spray round, horizontal, or vertical
- GREAT DESIGN: The stationary base is connected to the spray gun with a 20 ft. hose to easily reach your painting project and reduce hand fatigue. Also includes a 1 ½ qt. cup and professional grade metal 1 qt. cup
Last update on 2021-10-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Another thing I love about this sprayer is its long reach. The paint sprayer has a 20ft long hose that allows you to spray against surfaces from a distance. It allows you to spray with convenience and reach tight spots better.
- Simple to adjust
- The sprayer isn’t difficult to clean.
- It has a long reach for convenient spraying.
- Powerful spraying
- Super easy to adjust
- It’s easy to assemble.
- Some parts of the spray gun are not durable.
The Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Spray Max HVLP sprayer is a powerful paint sprayer that will offer the kind of painting convenience you need. It’s powerful, lightweight, and effortless to control.
3.Tacklife 1200W High Power Electric Spray Paint Gun – Best for Power
In terms of power spray and efficiency, the Tacklife 1200W High Power Electric Spray Paint Gun is one of the best paint sprayers out there. This high-power paint sprayer can quickly finish whatever painting task that you have, regardless of its size.
The 1200W motor is an outstanding feature that is not so common amongst even the most expensive paint sprayers. This sprayer can tackle whatever project you have efficiently while providing the best surface finish.
The tip is highly adjustable, and it has minimal speed control so that you don’t waste paint. Plus, you can spray all types of coating chemicals with this sprayer, whether it’s lacquer, polyurethane, or latex.
In addition to that, the sprayer’s design is impressive. Like Wagner, Tacklife has a separate gun and motor design. It means you don’t need to carry the motor and the gun together whenever you want to paint. The motor stays on the floor while you spray with the gun. This promotes convenience and minimizes hand stress.
It also features a long hose. The 18ft long hose enables you to spray at surfaces farther from you without affecting your hands. Thanks to this, you can effectively spray at hard-to-reach spots with maximum convenience.
Still speaking of design, this sprayer is entirely detachable. It makes cleaning more comfortable and more straightforward since you get to disassemble all the parts.
No products found.
You can decide to spray thin or thick paints with the sprayer, thanks to the multiple copper nozzle sizes. The sprayer atomizes paint better than most sprayers, resulting in more refined finishes.
- It comes in a detachable design.
- The sprayer includes multiple nozzle sizes.
- Lightweight design
- Promotes spraying convenience
- Easy to wash
- Includes a powerful motor
- Great for long-distance painting
- The paint sprayer has a small container capacity.
Tacklife paint sprayer is a fantastic sprayer that would make a great choice if you have large projects to paint. Its long hose and powerful motor will provide convenient and superior finishes.
4. Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer – Best for Adjustability
The Graco 17A466 TrueCoat 360 DS Paint Sprayer is a good-quality sprayer that creates incredible finishes at a super low price. This airless paint sprayer creates perfect finishes in horizontal, vertical, and spiral forms. Whichever painting pattern that you want, you can use this Graco paint sprayer for that.
The spray gun comes with a dual-speed adjustment control that enables you to spray according to your preference. You can set the spray gun at a fast speed or low speed, depending on your project’s size. Adjusting is ultra-convenient.
This simply-designed paint sprayer is excellent for indoor and outdoor environments, so you can choose to paint under the sun or inside. The paint sprayer is usable under sunlight. Also, the spray gun is easy to spray, and it guarantees good coverage on the surface. You don’t need to spray in the same area twice to get good coverage.
- ADJUSTABLE SPEEDS: Dual speed adjustment gives you 2 speeds to spray; low speed for small detail work and high speed to larger projects to complete faster
- SPRAY PAINT UNTHINNED: Stainless Steel Piston Pump allows you to spray paint unthinned at high pressure; Operating temperature range changes in paint viscosity at very low or high temperatures can affect sprayer performance -40 degree to 90 degree F
- SPRAY IN ANY DIRECTION: VacuValve technology creates an air tight system allowing you to spray in any direction, even upside down
- RECOMMENDED USE: Annual use recommendation is up to 25 gallons per year; Duty Cycle: 50%
- IDEAL FOR MULTI COLOR PROJECTS: FlexLiner Bag replaces traditional material cups, reuse or recycle when you’re done
Last update on 2021-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The paint sprayed also features a reversible spray tip. With this feature, you don’t need to stop painting because of the clogged nozzle. By rotating the tip, you can continue spraying efficiently.
- It’s super easy to clean.
- It has good coverage.
- Convenient control
- Great for outdoor use
- Rotating the tip is straightforward.
- The nozzle is not durable, as it’s prone to breakage.
Graco TrueCoat is another good option that you should consider buying if you are low on budget. Considering the price, you can forgive some of the product’s cons.
5. Teccpo 600W High Power HVLP Electric Spray Gun with 1300ml Detachable Container – Best for Capacity
Teccpo is another durably-designed spray gun that comes at the right size to solve your painting needs. This spray gun has 600W of power, capable enough to produce the kind of power spray you need. This high-power sprayer allows you to spray with high viscosity, ensuring you get a brush-free and smooth finish.
Whether you want to paint garden fences, ceilings, walls, and furniture, this spray gun is up to the task. With the efficient motor, the spray gun offers more power needed to paint your project successfully.
One I love about the sprayer is its enormous capacity container. The paint sprayer features a 1300ml container that can hold enough paint to see you through your painting task. The large capacity keeps this sprayer at an advantage over other sprayers, as you won’t need to be refilling the container all the time when the paint is finished. Plus, you can complete painting tasks faster.
The spray is also easy to clean, thanks to the sprayer’s detachable design. Sprayers get clogged after use, which means you have to clean them to prepare them for the next task. Fortunately, this sprayer includes cleaning tools like brushes and pins that you can use to get rid of clogs. The spray gun is pretty simple to disassemble.
Suppose you need to spray in different patterns, this spray fungus cut for that. It features three fine copper nozzles that permit you to spray in whatever pattern that you love. The nozzles are durable, easy to adjust, and can deliver an excellent finish.
- 2.0 Ultra Strong Structure - A breakthrough improvement in Ultra Strong Structure - pass through 1.5m height drop test with a full load in the bottle, worry-free during use. 1300ML bigger capacity delivers the ultimate competitive advantage above most paint sprayers, great for large area spraying. The detachable design and the brush attached to make it easier to disassemble and clean.
- 600 Watts Strong Power & Great Finish - Strong Power makes it easy to spray paint with a viscosity up to 100 DIN/s, higher than regular items. It can create a smooth and great finish without brush marks, which will be your best electric paint sprayer for the garden, fences, interior walls, ceilings, and crafts, etc. High-performance copper motor provides more power and delivers less heat than the regular copper-clad aluminum motor, drastically extend your sprayer's lifetime.
- 4 Useful Nozzles & 3 Spray Patterns - 4 useful nozzles can bring better durability compared to the paintbrush. This sprayer can be adjusted to 3 different spray patterns: horizontal, vertical, and circular, equipped with 4 nozzles of different sizes (1.3mm/1.8mm/1.8mm/2.6mm) for any painting projects. 1.3mm and 1.8mm nozzles are great for thin paints like sealers and varnish. 2.6mm nozzle is great for spraying latex paint and milk type paint.
- Adjustable Volume Dial - Regulate your paint output speed by easily adjusting the flow control knob on the sprayer to get different paint output. Paint powerfully in a large area and slowly in a narrow space. It is suitable for edges, corners, and broad interior surfaces of various work and DIY projects.
- 3.90 pounds Lightweight Design & 6.56 feet Power Cord - Extra 6.56 feet power cord brings you convenient spraying in the large outdoor area. Lightweight design ( weighs 3.90 pounds ) and handy size can reduce fatigue for long-time operation. Please contact us if you encounter any questions/concerns about anything.
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The flow control knob is also easy to adjust. You can modify the dial to regulate the paint output speed when painting edges and interior surfaces for the best result.
- Detachable design
- Easy to disassemble for effective cleaning
- Three separate nozzles
- Large container capacity
- Delivers strong and powerful spray
- 2-year warranty
- Great for painting large surfaces.
- Sometimes, the sprayer gets hurt after prolonged usage.
Teccpo sprayed is one of the best sprayers on the market. It’s easy to use and comes with the necessary features for you to paint successfully. It’s a great, lightweight sprayer that will get your painting task done.
6. Tilswall Electric Paint Gun – Best Lightweight Sprayer
If you are looking for an effective paint sprayer to suit your small projects, I recommend the Tilswall Electric Paint Gun. Tilswall paint sprayer is designed for small painting projects. It has a powerful motor that’s rated 550W to provide the kind of power spray that you need for your project. With this wattage and 1200ml/min max spray, this paint sprayer atomizes paint particles to minimize overspray and deliver a top-notch finish at a quicker rate.
Not only that, the sprayer has an inbuilt filter sponge that prevents air and dust from entering the motor. This enhances the sprayer’s performance and maximizes the motor’s lifespan. The power cord is also long. It measures 9.84ft, making it more comfortable to move the sprayer to reach other parts of the surface. This maximizes accessibility and mobility.
Like most paint sprayers on this list, Tilswall includes three different nozzle sizes (1.0mm, 1.8mm, and 2.6mm). These nozzles allow you to spray in horizontal, vertical, and circular patterns. In addition to that, the nozzles make it possible for you to use the sprayer with different sealers, such as varnish, latex, oil paint, etc.
- 550 watt & 1300ml: both for home interior use and exterior use. with 550 watt power, 1300ml capacity, Tilswall paint sprayer improve atomization effect to reduce overspray and highly customize to fit to your painting work, match covering speed and project size, performing a top-notch quality of work. Extra 3pcs foam seals, 1pcs measuring cup, 1pcs needle Included.
- Max 1200ml/min: never compromise in features and quality. A variable air pressure control from 0 to 1200ml/min allows you to change the force the sprayer uses to release paint, finish the earliest possible time with a substantial horsepower. Suitable for edges, corners and broad interior surfaces of various work and diy projects
- 3 spray patterns & 3 size nozzles:horizontal, vertical, circular, all covered! With additional 3-size nozzles(φ1.0mm、φ1.8mm、φ2.6mm) ) for higher accurancy to any painting projects.1.8mm and 2.6mm nozzle for thin paints like sealers and varnish. 3.0mm nozzle for spraying latex paint, chalk type and milk type paint.
- 9.84ft cable & 120 din/s:9.84ft/3m cable increases more accessibilty when you need more mobility; 120din/s supports high visocity for avoiding clopping easily which will cause the gun to spit and sputter, even for latex paint. Great for decks, fences, furniture, trim, sheds, railings and garages.
- easy to wash & supporttank can be detachable and mouth is big enough for washing. lightweight and handy size fit perfectly in your hand and let you spraying longer without fatigue
Last update on 2021-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The sprayer is lightweight and designed to fit into the hands, regardless of the size. That makes it comfortable to hold the spray gun for a more extended period without experiencing any fatigue. Thanks to its detachable design, you can disassemble the spray gun for convenient cleaning.
- Quite maneuverable
- Easy to use
- Simple to clean
- Lightweight and comfortable in hand.
- Large container capacity
- High viscosity
- Easy to adjust
- It’s not easy to assemble the parts.
Tilswall paint sprayer is the right sprayer for the money. It does the job efficiently and pretty straightforward to use. It makes painting easier and decreases painting time to a great deal.
7. Dynastus Professional Composite HVLP Air Spray Gun – Best for Small Projects
This stainless steel HVLP spray gun possesses excellent features to make painting smooth, subtle, and professional. The sprayer is made out of composite material with reinforced nylon to withstand pressure from prolonged use. The sprayer’s design is lightweight and constructed to fit into the hands. With this, spraying becomes comfortable, and you can hold the spray gun for extended hours without feeling exhausted.
The sprayer’s needle is also stainless, and the caps are atomized to ensure that the spray gun sprays effectively in smooth and consistent patterns. However, the spray gun only comes with a single 1.4mm spray nozzle, unlike others with different spray nozzles for various spray patterns. That means you can merely spray paint in one consistent pattern, which is pretty unimpressive.
- This composite spray gun is the lowest weight gun available and features a 20 ounce aluminum canister, is ideal for high volume paint application for car refurbishing, industrial and woodwork.
- The stainless steel needles and precision air caps, is ideal for a fully atomized and consistent spray pattern for a smooth professional finish.
- The 1.4 mm fluid tip enables you to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, including primers, enamels, lacquers, basecoat/clear coat systems and polyurethane/urethane top coats.
- Built-in 3 control knobs: Fluid control regulates amount of paint sprayed, Pattern control adjusts the fan pattern size, and air adjustment valve provides versatility to adjust air flow
- Includes extra spanner, handle tooth brush, 1/4 NPT female plug, filter, make your painting work very comfortable
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The good thing about the spray gun is it comes with adjustable spray pattern control. This allows you to spray thin or thick paints according to your needs. With its built-in knobs, you can achieve accurate paintings.
- Made of durable materials
- Produce fine finishes
- Great for painting small projects
- Adjustable spray pattern control
- Lightweight and fits right in the hands
- It doesn’t include separate nozzles.
- Unsuitable for painting large projects
Considering that you won’t be spending so much on acquiring the product, I’d say the spray gun would make a great addition to painting small projects.
8. Roiketu HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun – Best for Budget
Roiketu HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun is a high-speed sprayer that delivers professional and smooth surface finishes. You can use the HVLP spray gun for various painting tasks, such as wall painting, car painting, crafts painting, etc.
The paint sprayer includes three fluid nozzles with separate fluid tips for best spray patterns and to regulate paint flow. Thanks to the low-pressure mechanism, you can apply paint stress-free without over-spraying. The process conserves paint and minimizes expenses.
Roiketu HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun is made of stainless steel material. The nozzles are also stainless, making spraying water-based paints convenient. The flow metal cap is highly durable. It’s wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, thus, increasing the lifespan of the sprayer. Plus, it makes the painting more efficient since there’s an increase in atomization.
- ★ With 3 fluid nozzles: Professional gravity Feed HVLP Spray Gun with 3 fluid Tips 1.4mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm .
- ★ Application:It can be used for photocatalytic coating,Sofa furniture surface maintenance and repair,wall painting car painting, art artistic drawing,wall painting,Arts crafts,model making,decorating ceramic resin, various potions spraying, clothing spray maps.
- ★ Easy Use:High volume low pressure technology applies paint with less force, prevents paint from splashing.
- ★ Durable: Stainless steel needle and nozzle for longer life and use with water based paints.
- ★ Full copper flow cap:Metal valve core, wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, 15 holes design,Uniform atomization, excellent effect.
Last update on 2021-10-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
The paint sprayer is also compact and lightweight. This makes it easier to handle and use for an extended period.
- It comes at a low-budget price.
- Great for small projects
- Includes different spray nozzles
- Resistant to wear and rust
- Suitable for painting water-based paints
- It’s not suitable for painting large projects.
- The instruction manual included isn’t comprehensive.
Roiketu HVLP Gravity Feed Air Spray Gun is an affordable spray gun that’s designed for small projects. It’s durable and can spray various paints.
Best Paint Sprayer for Cabinets and Furniture Buyer’s Guide
Buying the best paint sprayer for cabinets and furniture requires that you scrutinize your options before making a choice. Since there are different products out there, making a mistake is sometimes inevitable, and this could have adverse effects in terms of finish, losing money, and time.
This buyer’s guide will prevent you from making buying mistakes. The following factors are what you should consider before buying a paint sprayer.
When buying a paint sprayer, you need to consider the amount of power it has and exert when you start spraying. The higher the paint sprayer’s power, the more paint coverage it offers on the surface and forceful the paint release, resulting in more superior finishes.
A paint sprayer with 600W will create lesser superior and powerful finishes than one with 1000W. A sprayer that features 1000W allows you to finish painting quicker than one with 600W. For large projects, I recommend you go for a paint sprayer with a higher power.
The hose length is a crucial factor that you shouldn’t sideline when choosing a paint sprayer. The hose length determines how far you can reach spraying without affecting the spray quality.
You should consider getting a paint sprayer with a long hose, as this will improve maneuverability and facilitate more effortless movement when spraying paint on surfaces.
With different tip sizes, you can spray thin or thick lacquer, polyurethane, and other finishes. Buying a paint sprayer with varying sizes of tips allows you to spray according to your preference and project type.
For example, a 1.0mm tip size can only spray a small amount of paint. 1.2mm is mostly used when you want to apply a thin layer of paint. 1.4mm to 1.8mm are used for applying thick layers of paint and final coating.
Buying a paint sprayer with different nozzle types allows you to spray in various spray patterns. Most paint sprayers include three to four different types of nozzles, enabling the user to spray in vertical, horizontal, or spherical forms.
You should verify if your paint sprayer has three or four types of nozzles, as it will give you more options on how to attain the best finish.
The sprayer’s container capacity is another massive factor that you must consider when purchasing a paint sprayer. The container’s capacity determines how much paint content it can hold. The larger the box, the less frequent you will be refilling it.
Choosing a paint sprayer with a large container capacity will reduce constant refilling frequency and enhance productivity. You will be able to finish quicker than when a small container capacity is used.
Not all paint sprayers are easy to adjust or control, especially when turning the knob and adjusting the spray pattern. When buying a unit, make sure it’s straightforward to adjust.
Paint sprayers with ease of adjustability will result in more efficiency in finishing quality and time conservation.
Weight and Size
In addition to getting a paint sprayer that’s easy to adjust and control, you also need to consider purchasing one with the right size and weight. A heavy spray painter will be challenging to control in the long run, especially if you are dealing with a large project.
Lighter paint sprayers are more comfortable to control, but they may not have the kind of power and features their heavy counterparts possess. For this reason, I recommend buying a spray painter that balances all features without compromising on the size and weight.
Cost is a pretty subjective topic and a huge influence when buying any product, not just a paint sprayer. Paint sprayers vary in price, as some are relatively more costly than others.
If you are on a budget, you shouldn’t go for the most expensive one. Instead, you should go for the one with the features you need at the best price. This way, you will cut down on overspending and have a product that’s excellent value for money.
Safety Precautions You Must Take Note of While Painting
Painting with a sprayer requires some level of meticulousness. Before you begin, you need to ensure that the environment is well-ventilated because most paints give off a pungent smell, and it could be harmful if the area isn’t airy.
Some paint finishes are dangerous and might be corrosive to the skin, which is why wearing overalls and gloves are incredibly crucial. Also, adjusting the tip could cause you some injuries, as they tend to be sharp. However, you can prevent that by wearing hand gloves.
You should wear eye protection or goggles since your eyes will be exposed to the chemical combinations in the paint. I also recommend that you wear some ear protection if you are working indoors, as some of the sprayers might be noisy.
Refurnishing cabinets and furniture is easy with the best paint sprayer. Luckily, this article has provided the best paint sprayers for cabinets and furniture.
With the buying guide already discussed here, selecting the right sprayer won’t be a problem, even for a beginner.
What is the best paint sprayer for home use?
The best paint sprayer for home use is the Graco Magnum 262800 X5. This powerful sprayer is not only great for home use but suitable for outdoor painting. Other great paint sprayers for home use include the Wagner Spraytech 0518080 Spray Max HVLP Paint Sprayer and the Tacklife 1200W High Power Electric Spray Paint Gun.
Is it worth using a paint sprayer?
Using a paint sprayer is essential if you want to get the perfect finish without over-spraying. It’s worth investing in.
Are electric paint spray guns any good?
If you want to paint large surfaces rapidly, electric spray guns are the right ones to use. However, they are quite noisy.
Do you have to thin paint for a sprayer?
Yes, you need to thin paint for a sprayer. Paints like latex are thick and wouldn’t work with spray guns. You need to thin the paint a little to make it easy for the paint sprayer to distribute the paint.
Can you spray latex paint with an air sprayer?
You can use an air sprayer to spray latex. These days, latex paint contains synthetic resins thinned with water for use with an air sprayer.
- Top 5 Best Clear Coat Over Latex Paint (Reviews & Buying Guide 2021)
- Top 8 Best HVLP Spray Gun for Latex Paint (Reviews & Buyer’s Guide)
Hey there, I am Joseph and I have grown up as a son of an enthusiastic woodworker and I continued in the craft after his demise. Above all, this site is in homage to my old man. He is the one that taught me to make beautiful things out of my woodworking experiences.
Sharing something so special with someone I look up to impacted me in ways that I cannot express. This is something that I want to share with the world. I am grateful to be able to share with our growing community online! Thank you all!
This page contains some tips, recommended accessories, tools, and extras that you might need to make your woodworking experience a success.